What is Order Wait Time?
- It is the time allowance to let you modify or cancel an order before it moves automatically to In Production. In your settings, the minimum Wait Time is set at 2 hours, and you increase it at your convenience.
The app won’t let you move manually the order In Production before the minimum Wait Time.
Can I still cancel the order after it was moved to production?
- If the order is In Production, our team has started the process to fulfill the order so you cannot cancel it anymore. However, if it’s very important to cancel the order, you may contact the Yes We Fulfill support team to request a cancellation. Please note that we cannot guarantee approval for your request, especially if the product has been produced.
Can I still move a canceled order to production?
- Yes, you can move a canceled order to production.
How can I proceed with a Risky Order?
- If you have verified the risky order, just click the “Proceed” button on the order detail page.
What are Other Products under the Orders menu?
- Our app imports all the orders from your Shopify store and it includes the orders with other products which are not fulfilled by us. If the order doesn’t contain any Yes We Fulfill products, it will be imported to Other Products.
Shipping and Tracking
When will my customers receive tracking information on their orders?
- Tracking numbers with the tracking link will be sent to your customers via email when orders are shipped.
Why are there multiple more than one tracking number in an order?
- If there are 2 or more items in the order, it’s possible that the items will be shipped separately depending on the size and weight of the item.
Will my customer receive all the tracking numbers?
- Yes, each tracking number will be sent separately to your customers every time the package is shipped.
What carrier service do you use?
- For Standard Shipping, we use the carriers below. These carriers hand out the packages to the destination countries’ local post offices for delivery.
- China Post e-packet, EMS and ETK
- SF Express
- Yun Express
- CP Express
- For Express Shipping we use only DHL Express for now.
How can my customers get the local tracking number?
- China Post
- No need for the local tracking number. China Post tracking number is trackable in the country’s local post office website.
- SF Express
- Use the special tracking link below and you’ll find the local tracking number besides SF tracking number.
- Yun Express
- The tracking link we use for Yun includes the local tracking number which is found below on the first tracking information.
- CP Express
- We add the local tracking numbers on your Concerns sheet.
Why isn’t the tracking data showing on my customer’s tracking number?
- It may take a day or 2 before the first tracking data will be updated right after the package is shipped out.
My customer’s package is lost. What should I do?
- If the package was lost due to an incorrect or insufficient address, Yes We Fulfill will not refund nor assume liability for this package but you can process a replacement at your own expense.
- If after address verification it turns out that the address is correct, we will process a replacement order for free.
Can I request for a copy of the shipping label used to ship the package?
- Absolutely! Just contact Yes We Fulfill support to get a copy of the shipping label.
My customer’s order says “Returned to Sender”. What should I do?
- If a package is returned to the sender by the shipping courier, we will reship the package to your customer for free after an address verification is complete by the seller.
- If a package was returned to sender due to incorrect address information provided by customers or missed delivery attempts by couriers, sellers may request a reshipment attempt after we received the package with the corresponding reshipping fee.
- We can’t guarantee the arrival of the returned package so we will wait for 30 days after the date it was returned in order for us to reship it. If we don’t receive the package within 30 days, we will process a replacement order for free but the shipping fee will depend on the return reason.
- Note: Yes We Fulfill will not refund returned packages to sender and reshipment times are the same as regular orders.
How much is the re-shipping fee?
- Standard shipping: It depends on the product type. Check them all here.
- Express shipping: The same price as stated on the product details page
Custom Duties, Tax, and Charges?
- Custom Duties, Tax and charges are not included in our base price. This is a shopper’s responsibility as each country has different Custom Duties and Laws of Taxation.
What happens if a package wasn’t delivered to my customer, but the tracking states that it was?
- If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but the customer reports they have yet to receive it, Yes We Fulfill won’t cover the cost of reshipping or refunding the order.
- There may be cases where the delivery was made, but the package was left in an unexpected location at the customer’s address. Customers should reach out to the carrier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person. For example: “Left under the table on the back porch.”
- If your customer is unable to locate the package, you will need to place a new manual order to have it reshipped. We’re not yet able to assist with filing claims with shipping carriers but hope to do so in the future!
How does the One-Time Free Size Replacement work?
- Free Replacements will only be allowed once per product order. Any costs related to replacement past the first free replacement must be covered by you.
- Size replacement requests that differ by more or less than 2 sizes from the original size ordered will be considered a customer-input error and will not be eligible for replacement by Yes We Fulfill. Sellers should therefore place a new order through their Shopify store.
- Your customer will not be required to return their original product to receive a free replacement under this policy.
- To reduce the risk of sizing issues, we have provided sizing charts on our Product Details pages for all products.
- In order for a free replacement to be processed, sellers must provide the following information: the reason the product didn’t fit (i.e. too small, too big, too narrow), the new size requested by the customer, new SKU, and order number.
My customer received a damaged/flawed/incorrect order. What should I do?
- If your customer received a damaged/flawed/incorrect order in the mail, Yes We Fulfill is here to support you. First, you should pre-qualify your customer and ask them for a picture for proof and then ask them if they would like a replacement sent or a refund on the affected items.
Once you have come to a resolution with your customer please contact the Yes We Fulfill Support Team where we can assist you with sending a replacement order or a refund on the affected items.
What should I do if it’s past the estimated delivery time and my customer still has not received his order?
- US Packages:
- If the package hasn’t been delivered 30 days after it was shipped, you can request a replacement.
- International Packages:
- If the package hasn’t left China 30 days after the order is processed, you can request a replacement.
- If the package hasn’t been delivered 60 days after it was shipped, you can request a replacement.
Will you reship the replacements due to factory defects/errors via Express Shipping?
- We are sorry if this rare scenario happened to you. We take full responsibility for your concern so we’ll process and reship the order for free but via standard shipping only. If you wish to ship it via Express Shipping, you will be charged for the extra shipping cost.
Does packaging include any branding?
- If you are set up as a Branding Seller, the package will include your Brand which will show on the shoebox, shoe labels, and other package inserts. Otherwise, the packaging we use for your orders doesn’t have Yes We Fulfill branding anywhere on or inside the shipment’s packaging.
Can I have my own branding and add package inserts?
- Yes, you can have your own branded packaging. The offer includes branded shoebox, brand labeled shoes, and package inserts include discount vouchers and stickers. Please contact us for additional information.
What price is shown on the packaging slip?
- No price is ever displayed on your packing slip. For international orders, retail prices are shown on the outside of the package due to shipping regulations.
Can my customers include custom messages on their orders?
- Unfortunately, we cannot add a custom message from your customers.
Where can I find the invoices for all my transactions?
- We will send the invoices to the contact email address set in the app’s settings. You can also see your invoices directly in the app under the Billing menu.
How often can I receive my bill?
- You can choose how often you receive your bill. It could be Daily, Weekly, or Monthly and we will set it up for you.
How will I pay my bill?
- You can pay through PayPal or Wire Transfer and once paid, we will update the invoices as Paid with the date.
Do you charge sales tax?
- If you are residing in Canada, we will charge you sales tax. But it is still your responsibility to claim the sales tax charged by us to the government.
What happens if you change your prices?
- We adjust prices for our service and/or products in any manner and at any time as we determine in sole and absolute discretion. Any price changes will take effect following notice by email to you and will affect new Orders sent In Production status.
Where are your products made from?
- All our products are made and shipped from China.
How do I add products to the app?
- You can add new products under the Products>Add New Products. Click it and you will see the Add Product button. Just follow the simple instructions until the end.
What printing system do you have?
- Yes We Fulfill has a hands-off printing system. This means that all incoming Artwork files are sent directly to our printing equipment. We do not check for print quality including pixelation before printing.
Can my customer receive the same exact color of the products?
- The color outcome of your printed product will differ from your original art for many reasons including the following:
- Monitor Differences. All monitors vary in color representation. It is beyond our control to match your monitor settings.
- Color gamut limitations of our printers. Our print processes have different ranges of color they can reproduce. We need to translate your Artwork using our software into the color range of our printers. Colors in your Artwork that are outside of our achievable gamut will be replaced with the closest color we can print.
- We offer a very large range of fabrics to print on. Each fabric has different print results even when subject to the same print process. Some fabrics absorb ink quickly while others are denser. The base fabrics are all different in their degree of white. Characteristics like these can cause variations in the final product colors.
- Quality of the submitted artwork. Low-quality Artwork files will not print as accurately as high-resolution images. Please follow our design guidelines when creating your artwork print files.